Relieve Pain, Swelling and Inflammation from Tennis Elbow, Golfer's Elbow, Elbow Tendonitis, Elbow Bursitis (Olecranon Bursitis), Tricep Tendonitis, Tricep Muscle Pain, Arthritis, Post Elbow Surgery Rehabilitation and Recovery, and Other Elbow Injuries Safely, Naturally and Effectively!
Maximize your Cold Compression Anytime, Anywhere
with The Elbow Freezie Wrap®
An Elbow Freezie Wrap® can be used anytime to reduce pain, swelling and inflammation in your elbow. Enhance your body's natural healing process by stopping inflammation in its' tracks, numbing your pain with a soothing cold sensation and encouraging your body to heal completely. You can easily add Elbow Freezie Wrap® treatments to your everyday life and get the most out of your body's healing potential.
Elbow Freezie Wrap® cooling temperature treatments can be used:
- 24 to 72 hours after injury to stop cellular damage, relieve pain and decrease swelling
- After exercise, workouts or activity of any kind to prevent re-injury of your elbow
- Before and after surgery during rehabilitation to control pre and post-surgery pain and swelling
- Anytime you feel your elbow has been over-extended, over-worked or forced beyond its limit
- Anytime you have swelling, sharp throbbing pain or inflammation
And any other situation where you need to draw the
pain and inflammation out of your elbow!
Elbow Freezie Wrap® = The Best Cooling Temperature Therapy on the Market!
When treating your injury with a cold therapy it's vital to get the temperature right. Some gels freeze solid and cause ice burn if left on the skin for too long (those are the ones that sting your skin, are uncomfortable to wear for more than 5 minutes, and maybe even give you a burning or aching feeling). Other gels simply don't hold the cold at a temperature where you need it to treat your pain and swelling - they warm up in minutes!
When using any kind of ice wrap it's important to have a safe frosty cooling sensation for the duration of your treatment. And with the unique formula of our RigiGel® cold packs, the Elbow Freezie Wrap® is guaranteed to stay at a correct temperature for the whole treatment period. Freezie Wrap® gel is designed to stay in place with a maximum cooling sensation that lasts longer! There's no better way to quickly reduce swelling and numb your pain!
There are 4 Major Benefits during Treatment with an
Elbow Freezie Wrap's® Perfect Cooling Temperature
- When the perfect amount of cold is applied to inflamed tissue, the cold clamps down on any fluid leaking into your elbow - fluid that creates that swollen feeling. Too much fluid leakage into your tissue is what's causing your pain, tenderness, swelling, redness and that heat sensation. The perfect amount of cold will control your fluid build-up and dramatically reduce your swelling and edema!
- The perfect amount of cold will also calm down the nerve-endings (or pain receptors) in your injured tissue. These nerve-endings are the ones that are signalling pain sensation from your injury. When your elbow is injured, these nerve-endings sometimes become damaged or squeezed by surrounding swollen tissue. The perfect amount of cold will release pressure on your nerve-endings by getting rid of your swelling. The cold will even numb the pain that you feel by calming your nerve-endings down!
- Effective, long-lasting cold can draw the pain, swelling and heat sensation out of your elbow. Drawing the heat out of your injure elbow will soothe the pain you are feeling.
- Applying the right amount of cold for 10 to 15 minutes is enough to reduce your pain and swelling for more than 1 hour AND maintain a lowered deep tissue body temperature for 1 to 2 hours! (reference: 1)
And the Elbow Freezie Wrap® Advantages just keep coming...
The ColdCure® Technology Advantage
For years, doctors, trainers, and other medical professionals have recommended RICE (Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation) to treat the pain and swelling of fresh injuries and chronic pain.
Although RICE can help to treat these symptoms, ice and freezer gel packs reach temperatures so low they can cause cryoburn, an ice burn on your skin. The problem is, up until now there hasn’t been another option to treat painful conditions and injuries, so ice and freezer gel packs have been the only choice.
Fortunately, you no longer have to settle for these ice cold methods that are uncomfortably cold against your skin, provide short term relief, cause ice burns, and numb your skin and underlying tissue beyond feeling so you don’t even notice the ice burn until it's too late. This is the ColdCure® Technology Advantage.
The new recommended cold therapy treatment is RCCE® - Rest, Cold, Compression, Elevation.
You don't need icy cold temperatures to treat your pain and swelling - in fact you shouldn't use icy cold. You only need a few degrees colder than your normal body temperature to get effective cooling relief. Not only does ColdCure® Technology make your treatment safe, it is more effective because you can treat yourself for longer time periods. That means more pain relief, less swelling and less healing time required!
ColdCure® Technology represents a massive step forward from RICE to RCCE® - and that step is much greater than most people realize. The difference between putting any other ice pack on your injury versus an Elbow Freezie Wrap® is obvious as soon as you put it on. You will feel the incredible therapeutic cooling power and it won't sting or damage your skin.
There are 4 more incredible, exclusive ColdCure® Advantages available...
1. Non-Migrating Gel
You know a poorly made gel pack by the way the gel will pool around your injury when pressure is applied. When you're treating with cold, you need compression to keep the cold around your elbow where it's needed most! Poorly manufactured gel packs can't handle the pressure - the cold goes everywhere BUT where you need it!
Our Elbow Freezie Wraps® have a special non-migrating gel that is soft to the touch and doesn't flow under pressure. Our gel is not a solid and it's not a liquid either. It's somewhere in between. So the gel stays in place over your elbow even when pressure is applied. Let's just say that our non-migrating gel is unique and works so well that we trademarked the term "RigiGel®" to describe it!
2. Massive Amounts of Non-Migrating Gel
Let's be honest, there are a lot of poorly made gel packs out there. Good quality, heavy duty, medical grade gel is heavy, MUCH more expensive to make and it isn't cheap to ship either. You can tell the quality of your gel pack based on the weight. Is it heavy enough to prove that massive amounts of gel are in there - or is is lightweight enough to throw around?
A lot of places will make pretty wraps with just a little bit of gel because it's cheaper to make and ship to you. We want to sell a proper cold compression wrap to give you the right amount of cold. So this is why each of our gel packs are chock full of massive amounts of gel! We don't care about the cost of manufacturing or shipping. We care about you getting the perfect amount of cold treatment that you need and deserve!
3. Two Bonus Gel Packs with every Elbow Freezie Wrap®
Every Elbow Freezie Wrap® comes with 3 very large packs of gel that weigh about 1.5 lbs each. Compare that to most other wraps on the market that weigh in at only about 1lb or less... including the wrap!
When you get your wrap, one of the very large gel packs is already in your neoprene wrap. Two more of the gel packs come so you can swap them in and out of the freezer quickly to keep your therapy going as long or as often as you want!
4. Tailored Freezie Gel Pack Temperatures
Our Elbow Freezie Wraps® are designed for fridge or freezer use - providing you with the option to tailor your amount of cold! As we have mentioned already, using icy cold temperatures can be too cold for your skin and prevent your treatment from being effective.
Temperatures that are too cold, especially for people suffering from reduced or poor circulation, can numb your elbow too fast so you are unable to tell if your skin is being damaged! This can even result in a condition called "cryoburn". Tailored cooling with our Elbow Freezie Wrap® gel packs provide safe, effective cooling sensation that soothes your injury and reduces your pain and swelling.
Once you put our Elbow Freezie Wrap on, you won't want to take it off - and you don't have to. That's the advantage of our ColdCure® Technology.
The results speak for themselves; you get better pain relief and better control of inflammation that adds up to your getting better... faster.
"I have to admit, I fully expected to be returning my order. (inferno wrap, freezie wrap) I told my wife "this is a lot of money and if doesn't work I'm sending it back", "I've got 60 days".
Well after about 9 days of (2) treatments per day my severe case of Lateral Epicondylitis (tennis elbow) is almost pain free. I tried wearing the over the counter tendon support brace with absolutely no results.
My elbow pain was so bad I couldn't sleep at night and just knew I was going to have to see a doctor. Then I found your website. I was very impressed with the quality of your wraps, very thick and made form high quality materials. I guess the old adage "you get what you pay for" speaks volumes here.
I'm completely sold on your products and won't be returning anything!!! Thank you for helping heal my tennis elbow and I've already told many of my friends about your web site."
- Cameron, KS
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]
Results may vary. Always seek the advice of your physician
in choosing the best treatment option for you.
What can an Elbow Freezie Wrap® Treat?
An Elbow Freezie Wrap® treats the pain, swelling and inflammation of:
- tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis)
- golfer’s elbow (medial epicondylitis)
- repetitive stress/strain injury (RSI)
- elbow surgery recovery
- olecranon bursitis
- elbow fracture and dislocation
- biceps tendon rupture
- elbow tendinitis
- chronic elbow pain
- general elbow pain
AidMyTennisElbow - Our Reputation Speaks for Itself!
At AidMyTennisElbow we offer only the premium quality healthcare products that work, because we want you to feel better. Our business is built on our reputation and we want you to be as satisfied with your AidMyTennisElbow experience as tens of thousands of our customers are. That is what your purchase from us will be - an experience. Not only do we supply superior products, AidMyTennisElbow Specialists are available to help you get the right products and treatment advice.
Complimentary product and treatment advice throughout your therapy!
An exclusive service, only available to AidMyTennisElbow customers.
You will also have the peace of mind with our 60 day trial period and automatic 1 year warranty. We know making a decision to find the right pain relief and healing products for you can be difficult, especially on-line, and we don't want you to worry. With every product, you have our guarantee that you will be 100% satisfied or you get your money back. That's how much we believe in the products we sell!
As an AidMyTennisElbow customer you can be confident in your purchase because we offer:
- Superior products that have been carefully researched and developed to stop your pain naturally and heal you faster.
- Trained AidMyTennisElbow Product and Treatment Specialists available 7 days a week for individualized treatment advice - just call 1-866-237-9608 within Continental North America (+1-705-445-3505 internationally).
- Our iron-clad 60 day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your Freezie Wrap® just send it back for a refund - with no re-stocking fees.
- Automatic 1 year replacement warranty against defects.
- Optional 5 year extended warranty on your entire purchase.
- Payment plan (3 easy payments) with no credit approval necessary to get you your Freezie Wrap® faster.
The Next Step is Up to You.. Get your Elbow Freezie Wrap® and calm your pain now!
Our customers love the quick, natural pain relief and you will too.
For more information about our Freezie Wraps® and how they will work for you, check out our Elbow Freezie Wrap® page on AidMyTennisElbow.com here
Find out more about the Elbow Freezie Wrap® and ColdCure® Technology by calling our Customer Advisers toll free within Continental North America at 1-866-237-9608, +1-705-445-3505 internationally, or email email@example.com.